On 30.11.2015, the Innovation, Formation and Clusters for SMEs – KIC InnoEnergy – a sustainable energy system for Europe through close integration of research, innovation and education took place in Craiova:
Solutions regarding promoting of innovation, entrepreneurship and education in the sustainable energy field by bringing together academics, businesses and research institutes were discussed during this event with a goal to make a positive impact on sustainable energy in Europe.
- Solutions regarding coordination and support action funded under the 7th Framework Programme and addresses to the field of research and innovation.
- Energy solutions for medium size cities.
- Changes in travel behaviour mind-sets for commuting leading to more energy efficient transport.
- Shift towards sharing the journey for half of the working population (>80% of car commuters) who currently drive alone to work.
- To attract-match-retain more employees to use carpooling for their commute to work trips.
During his presentations, Mr Gabriel Vladut included a brief description of CHUMS Project, goals, achievements and next steps.